Everyday people ask me “how to succeed in life” or similar questions:
“What does it take to be successful?”
“What will it take to get to the next level?”
“How to succeed in marriage, or in business…?”
Here’s the simple answer:
IT TAKES EVERYTHING YOU GOT!
9 out of 10 Business FAIL every year.
50% of Marriages end up in DIVORCE.
They failed because they didn’t think it was going to take EVERYTHING to MAKE IT SUCCEED.
They had conditions –
- If this happens, then they will succeed.
- You can’t wait for your conditions to be perfect to succeed.
- You have to work your ASS OFF to make your own success.
- As I’m writing this, I’m coming back from one of the most expensive resorts in the Bahamas with my wife.
- I think about everything it took to get to this point in our marriage.
- It took everything we fucking had to get the passion and the relationship we have right now.
- When people laughed and said we couldn’t make our business successful, I knew I had to put everything into it if I wanted to make it.
- You may be wondering right now if you have the capacity and the passion you need to be successful, then you have definitely had the answer to the question how to succeed in life.
Here’s what you need to consider:
- Are you ready and willing to give it everything you fucking got to succeed?
- The road to success is not filled with green grass and flowers.
- It is filled with rocks, thorns and barbed wire.
- You have to overcome those things to find success.
- It will not come easily.
- Most people don’t succeed because they believe finding success will be a bed of roses.
- The truth is that you will not succeed unless you are willing to commit 100% TO WHAT YOU WANT.
- The Ultimate Master gave his life for all of us.
- He knew the only way to succeed was to lay his life down for us.
So, why would you think it would be any different for you and me to succeed in this world? The reason you are suffering and stressed is because you believe success won’t take everything you’ve got.
The moment you surrender to the reality that it is going to take everything you’ve got to succeed is the moment you will finally be on the right path.
None of this means shit unless you are willing to surrender to God And allow him to use you as a vessel for achieving HIS PURPOSE.
Allow Him to help you find your purpose…otherwise you are nothing.
That’s when you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself if you have what it takes to surrender and give it everything you have.
Just remember… Nine out of ten businesses fail. 50% of marriages end in divorce.
Do you want to be a statistic of are you willing to Level up your GAME?
Audio Source: Sound Cloud