Copyright and Intellectual Property.
The Site contains materials that are proprietary and are protected by copyright laws, international treaty provisions, trademarks, service marks, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under copyright and other laws and treaties. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Site. You acknowledge that the Site contains original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by Next Level Experience and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of Next Level Experience and such others. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, designs, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Site shall, as between you and Next Level Experience, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Next Level Experience.
The trademarks, logos, taglines and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Next Level Experience and others. The Trademarks may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate Next Level Experience’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product, service, event or organization without Next Level Experience’s prior express written permission. Nothing contained on the Site should be read as granting any Trademark without the written permission of Next Level Experience or such third party that may own the Trademarks. Next Level Experience acknowledges the Trademarks of other organizations for their respective products or services mentioned on the Site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Next Level Experience, Inc. Other than as provided in the TOU, your use of the Trademarks, or any other Next Level Experience content, is strictly prohibited.
Your License to Use the Site.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Site only as expressly permitted in the TOU. You shall not use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the provisions of the TOU. You may use information made available through the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. DocuSign grants you permission to display, copy, distribute and download content and materials on the Site provided that you: (1) retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on the content and materials; (2) use them solely for personal, non-commercial use; and (3) do not modify them in any way. Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section 2 may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Site, as well as potential liability for copyright infringement depending on the circumstances.
Your Content and Submissions.
If you submit material to the Site, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, and fully sublicensable right to access, view, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, copy, and display such material throughout the world in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user to view, copy, access, store, or reproduce such material for that user’s personal use. You grant us the right to use the name and other information about you that you submit in connection with such material. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the material that you submit; that the material you submit is truthful and accurate; and that use of the material you supply does not violate this TOU or any applicable laws.
Comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to Next Level Experience in association with the Site (“Submissions”) shall be considered non-confidential and Next Level Experience’s property. By providing Submissions to Next Level Experience you agree to assign to Next Level Experience, at no charge, all worldwide intellectual property rights to the Submissions. Next Level Experience shall have unrestricted use of the Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide and that you have full responsibility for the legality and copyright of the submissions.
Restrictions on Use.
By using the Site, you specifically agree not to engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hate speech, violent or inciting violence, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation;
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or other advertising materials;
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, disables, overburdens, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site;
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Site;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Site;
- Uses automated or manual means to violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access, for example by engaging in practices such as “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Site; or
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
If you believe content on the Site violates the above restrictions, please contact us via the information provided below.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else’s – access to or use of the Site for violations of the TOU, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Site (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes, analytics, and advertising), to ensure your compliance with the TOU and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body.